Vertical Wall Hung
Aero Conditioner Company offers Vertical Wall Hung or Free Standing air conditioners ranging in cooling capacity from 12,000 BTUH (3.5 KW or 1 ton) through 36,000 BTUH (10.6 KW or 3 tons) when measured
- Aero rates these capacities at and designs the air conditioners for ambient temperatures of 131°F (55°C), not the normal rating temperatures of 95°F (35°C) used by most manufacturers. Since Aero's patented design assures that air conditioners will maintain their full cooling capacities at lower temperatures without fan speed or other active controls, we assure that units can deliver the promised cooling throughout the year in your facilities.
- Low-ambient conditions: These units will maintain their full cooling capacity — or more — from 131°F (55°C) down to 32°F (0°C) without any modifications, and to as low as -40°F/C with adaptation.
- As ambient temperatures fall, the capacity of these air conditioners increases by up to 20-25% above their rated capacities at standard rating temperatures of 95°F (35°C). Even at 120°F (49°C), they will provide substantially more cooling than their rated capacity.
- Thermostats in Aero air conditioners can be adjusted to maintain temperatures inside the cooled space as high as 105°F (41°C) to 110°F (43°C). Therefore, if your building merely needs to be kept from overheating, our air conditioners can substantially reduce energy costs by cooling only when your solvents, explosives, other products, controls or equipment actually need cooling and not force your system to run cooler than necessary.
In fact, you may be able to utilize a smaller-capacity air conditioner because you will not need to operate it at lower temperatures. A high room temperature will also increase the life of the air conditioner.
- ACC designs its vertical units to provide such flexibility of installation. They can stand on the ground or hang by their flanges, or either on the inside or outside of a wall.
For an overview of Aero Conditioner Company's harsh-duty air conditioners, Click here.
If you have a specific application in mind, please complete our Project Inquiry Form for Air Conditioners or Filtration.
An engineer will then prepare a proposal with our recommended solution.
If you have questions about how hazardous/explosive areas are classified, Click here.
For an overview of Aero Conditioner Company's low-maintenance and no-maintenance filtration systems, Click here.
All Aero Conditioner Company products retain their harsh-duty characteristics when modified for hazardous (“explosion-proof”) environments. Click here.
If you have more general questions or comments, please use our Contact Form.